Mark Kay is the CEO and Founder of MJ Creative Ventures, a company that specialises in providing mobile friendly, SEO optimised websites for Small Business owners and nonprofits.
This is the first in a series of podcasts to help small business owners improve their websites in order
- Reason why a business have a website.
- Advantages of having a webpage over a Facebook page and Linkedin page
- Solutions for a business with zero budget.
- The suitability for WordPress as a solution
- Skill level for a professional looking page from 0 to 100%
- The next step to improve the website to develop the business
- What is SEO and how to improve your Google ranking?
- The three big mistakes made by novices, images, widgets and cheap hosting account.
- Where to start as a business.
And finally: if you have any questions you’d like Mark to answer send them to the comments and suggestion.
Scan the QR code below on WeChat